- Diving Practices this week - Wednesday June 26th and Friday June 28th @7:15pm MacPherson Pool
- Friday July 28th all Seniors from both pools will practice together @ MacPherson 5:45am
- Friday July 28th all Intermediates from both pools will practice together @ Kensington 5:45am
- Baby Barracudas ends this Friday July 28th - both pools
- Regular swim practices end next week.
- All provincial qualifiers will continue practices at Kensington following the Regional Championships until Provincial Championships.
Start &Turn Clinic Saturday July 29th at CG Brown Pool from 8am - 10am
- This is an opportunity for swimmers to practice their race starts before regionals on proper blocks. Practice sessions will last 40 minutes for each training group.
- Juniors and Junior Preps 8am until 840am
- Intermediates 840am - 920am
- Seniors 9:20 - 10am
- Please confirm attendance with your own coach
Meet Sign-up for Regionals is now open until Thursday July 27th
- Regionals will be held at Spani Pool, Coquitlam from August 4,5 & 6th. IM Preliminaries will beheld on Friday evening.ONLINE MEET SIGN-UP FORM
Upcoming Club Events - EVERYONE!
Thursday July 27th -Barracudas Beach Day @ White Pine Beach, Port Moody (Sasmat Lake)
Volunteer Opportunities Duties for Regionals Aug. 3,4, & 5th
- Duties for Regionals @ Spani Pool in Coquitlam Aug. 3,4 & 5th will be posted in the coming days.
- Families in need of 1-2 hours of service hours can make a cash donation towards deck food purchases for the Regional Meet. $10 donation will give you a 1 service hour credit and a $20 donation will give you a 2 hour credit. Cash only please. Donations can be madedirectly to the Kensington Pool Rep - Suzanne Sachinidis or to MacPherson's pool rep - Karen Louie.
Registration Winter Maintenance
- Tuesday Aug. 1st @ Central Park Pool 7:30 - 9pm during the regularly scheduled water polo practice.
- Fall session begins in September @ Bonsor Pool on thursdays evenings, Saturday & Sunday mornings and Sunday evenings.
- firstname.lastname@example.org additional information