Deadline to sign-up for Sharks in the Park is today!
Monday,July 17th- Camp Out @ Kensington 6:00pm - next morning
- This event includes a Loonie swim, pizza dinner, movie under the stars, goodies and breakfast! $12 per person.
- Bring your own tents and sleeping bags
- Coaches and several club parents will be chaperones.
- Swimmers 10 and under must camp with their parents.
- Kids 7 and under need to be accompanied by an adult 16 or older for the loonie swim.
- Morning practice is on even after the sleep over - it's tradition.
- Sign-up at the pool or email Suzanne Sachinidis email@example.com. We need to know number of people attending to purchase food.
- We are still looking for volunteers to help with this event. This will count towards your volunteer hours. Please email Suzanne to help with this event.
Wednesday, July 19th - Junior/ Intermediate Laser Tag @ 6pm
- Come join Coach Adrian and the other juniors and intermediates for a Laser Tag and popsicles.
- We need 25 committed participants to make this event happen. Cost per person will be $15.
- Please let us know if you need a ride or if your family is able to help car pool kids from Kensington or Macpherson to the Laser Tag venue.
- RSVP Coach Adrian @firstname.lastname@example.org Friday July 14th.
- Please note we have changed the time to later session - it's now at 6PM
Accommodations for Provincials 2017
This is a reminder to book your accommodation if you think you are likely to be attending. Please note demand for hotels in Kamloops is high this August due to a teachers' conference and the wildfire situation in the interior. Families are strongly urged to make their bookings ASAP. The rooms blocked off for the Barracudas will only be held until Friday July 21st.
Coast Hotel in Kamloops
1250 Rogers Way, Kamloops BC, V1S 1N5 Tel: (250) 828-6660
Comfort Rooms with 2 queen beds.
- Provincials will take place from August 14th-20th. Water Polo is on Aug 14th-16th, Diving is on August 17th, and Swimming begins on August 18th- 20th.
- Please note you are able to cancel reservations or change them if needed.
- The cost for rooms range from $139.00 -$179.00 plus tax depending on the number of occupants.
- To reserve call the hotel directly at250.828.6660 (front desk) or through the toll free reservations telephone line 800.663.1144. The group code CKH-GFC5854 or the Burnaby Barracudas Swim Club must be quoted